Sunday, September 11, 2005

First Podcast at 30,000?

I just made this short recording with my laptop while flying on Lufthansa flight 434 from Munich to Chicago. The entire post was done from seat 37 F. So I am wondering if this is the first podcast at 30,000 ft. We are over the coast of Labador. I tested the webcam and it seemed to work fine. I think we can do one up on Stockhausen's ridiculous helicopter piece with our on ridiculous inflight piece ;-)

Returning from the ICMC in Barcelona, which was hectic, and a fantastic visit with Jean-Marc Montera, Patrick Laffont, Michelle Ricozzi and many of our other collaborators at the Impass Montevideo in Marseilles.

Well this is expensive so I will get off. It is all cloud cover now or I would insert a picture as well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home